Telehealth is NOW available!
The Geelong Osteopathy Group is now offering Telehealth!
This appointment option is a great alternative for those who are isolating and unable to attend a traditional in-rooms Osteopathy appointment. As always, our mission to remain one of Geelong’s leading Osteopathic clinics has not changed. So, whilst the Telehealth consultation is a virtual health service delivered via your phone or computer, you can still expect to receive the highest standard of Osteopathic care.
We understand that as a community we are being confronted with unprecedented challenges. That is why we are passionate about using our Telehealth platform to stay connected to you and offer our support.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth refers to the ability to access virtual health services via your computer or phone.
How much will a Telehealth appointment cost?
At the Geelong Osteopathy Group, we are currently offering this service for $59.
How do I Book a Telehealth appointment?
It is really easy. All you need to do is visit our website, click on BOOK ONLINE and then just click on the Telehealth appointment option at a day and time that suits you.
After which, you will be emailed an Telehealth appointment confirmation which will include a link to access your online video session. At the time of your consultation you just need to click on this link and you will then be connected through to your Osteopath.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0455 507 710 and we will arrange the appointment for you.
What can I expect from a Telehealth consultation?
The same high standard of allied healthcare you would otherwise receive in an in-rooms consultation, is the answer! Whether you’re injured, in pain or simply seeking optimal function of your body, our Osteopaths are still able to help you.
From a standard Telehealth consultation, you may expect the following:
- A comprehensive medical case history
- A virtual musculoskeletal screen and assessment
- A Geelong Osteopathy Group ACTION PLAN
- A workstation ergonomic assessment
- An exercise rehabilitation/strengthening program
- Additional online health resources
Needless to say, you will receive a host of health information and tools to get you feeling BETTER & HEALTHIER.
What are the benefits of Telehealth?
- Education of what is causing your issues and how to best address them
- Action plan, tailored to target your issues and meet your specific health needs
- Workstation ergonomic assessment
- FREE online access to a state-of-the-art exercise rehabilitation & strengthening program
What will I need for my Telehealth appointment?
- A computer, smart phone or tablet device with a camera device and internet access
- To wear comfortable and loose fitting clothing